Our day to day life is hectic, especially if you are an adult. Many of us don’t even stop to catch our breath before we are off to our next destination. In all this rush of life, we forget to take off time to take care of ourselves. Eating healthy foods, following a diet, exercise is not the only way to look after ourselves because these methods only help look out for your physical health. The very important and vital of our body is the brain, and looking after it is the only way to keep a fit mind and body. Mental health is an important part of our life and is responsible for our behaviors, abilities, and productivity. Let us discuss various aspects of maintaining a healthy and best life.
Importance of mental health
Our capability to work under pressure, to make decisions and our behavior are all the most important aspects of our life. It is really important to have a fit mind. Our intelligence is what makes us so different from the other organisms, and to be at our strongest, we need to keep our minds in a safe place and focus on positivity in life. Our mind also needs rest and be cleaned of toxic thoughts and mind. We all are affected by what others think about us, and most of us are prey to overthinking, but we need to understand that by giving others power over us, we are giving up in the battle. So, health is an important aspect in ones life.
There is a lot of stigma surrounding mental health-related problems. But people need to understand that we are humans and we are affected by our surroundings. Some problems related to mental health:
- Panic and anxiety attack
- Bipolar syndrome
- Eating disorders
It is high time that people need to understand a person suffering from any mental health-related problem is not “crazy” or seeking attention, and they are people who dare to come out and seek help and guidance to help themselves.
Know About The Mental Health Issues And Its Solutions
Maintaining proper mental health is one of the major aspects of everyone’s life, as your health and wealth of your life is governed by a happy and healthy mind and demands stable mental health. According to the research, the adult generation is the most affected ones by mental health issues.
Borderline personality disorder [BPD] is the most painful mental illness produced through intense emotional pain, agony, and distress.
Know about the top mental illness
- Anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia & schizoaffective disorders.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Autism spectrum disorder.
Many factors contribute to mental health problems, such as biological aspects like genes or brain chemistry, past life experiences, including any trauma or abuse. Family history can also contribute to mental health problems. Having a poor diet can also lead to mental illness as your body will not get the essential nutrients to grow.
Signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Feeling sad or down.
- Decreased ability of concentration and confused thinking.
- Excessive fear of something or a feeling of guilt.
- Continuous mood swings.
- A detachment from friends and relatives.
- Fatigue, low energy, and sleeping problems.
How can mental health be improved?
- Try to be open with your feelings, talk about your problems, and try to boldly deal with any situation.
- Always be active in every approach.
- Maintain a healthy and proper diet.
- Keep in touch with your family and friends and be social.
- Take a break from your heavy daily routine work.
- Try to give time to yourself and do whatever you like the most.
- Always ask for help whenever you are in trouble.
Mental health is a very common word to say, but it hides deep aspects inside it as this is the only key that will govern a healthy and wealthy lifestyle. So try to be stress-free and live a positive life.
The total number of PET and CT imaging service providers in the four metro cities of India is a mere 108. PET CT Scan, although recently introduced to the medical world, has grown and popularised substantially. PET and CT imaging is found to be much more effective and far less time consuming than other cancer cells detecting tools.
What is the cost of a PET and CT scan?
The total cost of whole-body PET and CT imaging for cancer is somewhere between INR 10,000 and INR 32,000. The average price is found out to be around INR 15,000.
What are some of the best PET CT Scan labs, centers, and hospitals?
Following are some of the best PET CT scan centers.
- Nuclear Healthcare Limited is alone of the best PET and CT scan centers located in 1-9-645, Vidyanagar. The center charges INR 9999 for PET and CT scans to be done.
- Apollo Gleneagles is the next best PET-CT Centre. It charges INR 32000 respectively for a full-body PET and CT scan. Its address is: Apollo Hospital Complex, Film Nagar, Beside Cancer Block, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500033
- Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, located in Himayat Nagar, is another good center to conduct PET CT tests. Its cost is around INR 20000 respectively. It is located on 3-6-16 & 17, Street No. 19, Himayat Nagar, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500029
- Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute is another center for one of the best PET and CT scans. It is located in Number 10, IAS Officers Quarters, Nandi Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. The hospital cum institute charges INR 24000 for a complete PET and CT scan.
- Yashoda Hospital, which conducts PET and CT tests for patients, charges INR 25000 for the same. One of the best PET CT scan centers is located in Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar, Hyderabad, etc.
Through this, the physicians get to know whether a particular treatment strategy is working or not, and they, therefore, are able to bring modifications or change their existing treatment to bring about better results for the patients.